The Host
My Rating: C+
Notes: Okay, so this was a strange experience for me. *looks out windows to make sure no one is watching and lowers voice* I actually liked the movie better than the book. Don't shoot! I know, I know, how can I call myself a rightful book lover if I liked a movie better than fine, printed words on crisp, white paper? Well, let me explain, I felt like the book dragged on a lot and was very slow. I'm into science fiction, but the book just did nothing for me. There was no action, the romance was thin, and it felt like the author was really just going on long, ranting explanations the whole book. The movie added action and romance and only explained what was necessary! The book was not good, but the movie wasn't horrible.
-Sarah Elisabeth
When the world stops spinning, we're still reading.
-Sarah Elisabeth
When the world stops spinning, we're still reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment