Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Book to Movie #6

Harry Potter and the... I'm just going to do all of them.



   Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)            

                                                                  My Rating: B+
Notes: Alright, please once again note that I am averaging all of the Harry Potter movies scores' so some were above a B and some were below B. The majority of the movies followed pretty closely to the books, probably because if the movies hadn't followed it closely, Harry Potter fans from all around the world would have risen up and eaten anyone who had anything to do with the movies. This series of movies is the kind that you can sit down and watch without having ever read the books and be completely entertained. So overall I would say they were a success.
-Sarah Elisabeth
When the world stops spinning, we're still reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment